The next weekend was all about wall prep. The moms helped us finalize the colors - then my mom guided me through the longest hardware store trip yet, while Erin and Aunt Deb patched, sanded, and cleaned.
Our intrepid friends continued on with their sanding and patching, and finally got to move on to priming! The goal is to paint Erin's bedchin, my room, and the living room before we move in, and there's quite a way to go...
I spent a lot of time scraping the loose paint from my walls, and then trying to patch them. I've gotten much better at the patching, but there's just no reason for it to take so long!
Slide show for today: