Monday, March 19, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Live one on the glue trap! Ugh. Hence the glue trap dilemma. Jaimee took it outside, pried it off with a plastic knife, and (despite my comment that this is not the Collesium), released it to the feral cats. Then when it tried to run back towards the house she blocked it and told it there were rules... Poor mouse. Ugh. What would you do?
(And I also have snap traps and the electric ones, so I'm trying everything...)
Monday, March 5, 2012
- put shelf supports in the counter under the sink to hang the dishrack (so. very. exciting.)
- hung the artwork my friends made for my birthday 2 (3?) years ago
- made good progress on the shelves in the bathroom (they aren't done, but you can use them!)
- installed a cat door in the basement for Jaimee's cat when he visits (let's not talk about the fact that he won't go through it yet)
- and cleaned the basement.
Currently I'm fighting a mouse infestation (those critters are BOLD. They stroll on the counters! They meander through the bottom shelf of the pantry! They poop ON the snap trap bait! I shall overcome.). So that might have to dictate the next project, meaning that I might have to focus on sealing up the pantry/nook/kitchen before I can return to the bathroom. TBD. But work continues!