- buried the drip hose (thanks Mary!)
- planted my birthday apple tree (thanks Dad!)
- added a ton more topsoil as things settled
- moved the big hydrangea
- moved the lavender
- moved something else that I don't know - perhaps a lily
- leveled out the yard
- set a path using the bluestone we found under the concrete
- planted jasmine, thyme and clover seeds.
After all that, we're in a really good place for the ground cover to take off (hopefully!) and make the back stop looking like a dirt pit!