Monday, April 28, 2008

Shock and awe.

So I did open up the closet wall to locate the source of the leak from Erin's sink. It looks so innocent, does it not?


Oh, but behind that blank exterior... was the biggest crack in a pipe I've ever seen! Seriously, exactly how does a pipe crack this far? I think the plumber is going to LOVE me on Wednesday.


This thing is cracked floor to ceiling. It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but it's a really wide crack - at least an inch wide, and in some cases even bigger.

And then I tried to fix the drip in the tub again, only to discover that yet another piece of the hot water faucet is broken. The faucet seat. And I don't have the proper tool to remove it. Hopefully I can get the wrench today and give it a shot, or the plumber will love me even more.

So I salvaged my wounded pride by finally hooking up the stereo pieces. Something successfully done!

Now someone really needs to help me find that cute plumber to date...

No comments: