- finish patching the kitchen
- prime the kitchen
- paint the kitchen
- clean up the basement (to make room for the DRYER, thanks guys!)
- get shelves for the kitchen
- clean the downstairs closet
- hang the new mailbox
- and just maybe, start removing the wallpaper paste from the hallway.
I realize that there's really no way we'll actually accomplish all that, but at least we know what we'd like to. And the Home Depot installer is coming to give an estimate on replacing the windows. So if you want to play, let me know!